North Carolina is under Executive Order 204, effective March 26, 2021. Under this order many restrictions have been eased.
- 4-1/2 acres with mature trees
- More privacy than a hotel room
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchens include full-sized ranges and refrigerators, dishes, glassware, utensils, cookware, microwave oven, coffee maker, and toaster
- Coffee, herbal tea, cream, and sugar provided
- Dish soap provided
- All linens and towels provided
- Limited housekeeping at this time
- Air conditioning
- Gas heat
- Digital cable and HBO
- Flat-screen TV’s
- DVD players
- Iron and ironing board
- Hairdryers available
- Pet bowls and all natural organic dog treats
- Sound machines
- Charcoal grills
- Wood-burning fireplaces in cabins 1, 13 and 14 and cottages 6, 7, 11, and 15. Firewood available for $6 per bundle
- Pack-n-Play and high chair available for use. Please make arrangements ahead of time.
- Guide books available for check out
- Common areas with picnic tables, lounge chairs and fire-pits
- 6 miles to downtown Asheville
- 8 miles to Biltmore Estate
- Check-in is 4-7 PM. Check-out is 11 AM.
- We have limited front desk hours. The office is open 2-7 PM Sunday – Thursday and 2-8 PM Friday and Saturday, although we are available by telephone 24-hours/day. Arrangements may be made for check-ins after 7 PM. Please call the office for information.
- If you are bringing a pet, choose the pet add-on and note that there is a $15 per pet, per night fee with a 2 pet maximum allowed. Please read our pet policy.
Cottage 2 does not allow pets.
- There is a 2-night minimum stay. You may call to check availability for one-night stays. When accommodating stays shorter than the minimum requirement, we reserve the right to change cottage assignments. Full payment for a one-night stay is due at time of booking.
- Stays of 7 nights or more receive the 7th night free.
- Rates are based on the occupancy allowance for each cottage or cabin. There is a one-time $10 charge for use of sofa bed, if provided.
- ALL of our cabins and cottages are non-smoking. There will be a minimum $200.00 charge for smoking in the cottages. Ashtrays are provided on the porches.
- Rates do not include 13% tax.
- Rates are subject to change. Rates will show when you check availability.
- We have a 14-day cancellation policy. Please read our cancellation policy for further details.
- Rates are higher during holidays and leaf season. Holidays include New Year’s, Valentines Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. There are festival weekends that will have peak rates.
We know that sometimes you may want to incorporate something extra special into your getaway, perhaps in celebration of a special occasion or maybe just because.
Romance Package $65
Includes: Champagne, 6 roses, assorted cheeses, crackers, and 2 chocolate-covered strawberries
Biltmore Estate Chardonnay Wine $25
Biltmore Estate Red Blend Wine $26
Sparkling Apple Cider $7
Dozen Roses $19
Single Rose $6
Mixed Flowers Bouquet $12
Blue Ridge Parkway Guidebook $14
Contact the office 2-7 PM, for details and to make a request. Please allow 24 hours for the Romance Package and flowers. Price includes tax.